Project 1612 Submissions
We are currently accepting Project 1612 proposals for the 2018 exhibition season.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please send the following to: email@example.com
- subject line: artist inquiry
- your name, email, and location
- 5-10 images of your work including medium, title, date, and dimensions
- curriculum vitae
- website link
- typed proposal (if applicable)
Project 1612 does provide:
- various tools
- on-site housing
Project 1612 does not provide:
- Project 1612 does not provide:
- travel expense
- shipping costs
Point 1612 Submissions
We accept submissions for Point 1612 on an ongoing basis. This is free and open to any artist willing to make work for the space. Submissions sent by June 1st, 2017 will be given first priority.
Artists will be notified of acceptance via email. Selected artists are responsible for both initial and return shipping costs of the artwork.
Point 1612 is within a 12.5"x13"x16.25" wooden box that resembles the garage structure of Project 1612. Point 1612 exhibitions coincide with the Project 1612 exhibitions. If you are interested in being one of our artists, please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject line: Point 1612 artist inquiry
- your name, email, and website link
- 5 images of your work including title, medium, dimensions, and date
- curriculum vitae
- typed proposal describing what you intend to do in Point 1612 (max 300 word count)
Artists are responsible for both initial and return shipping costs of the artwork
- Oct 9, 2017 – Oct 31, 2017 Outer Limits: Art Outside the City
- Nov 16, 2016 Project 1612 Film Festival
- Aug 19, 2016 – Aug 30, 2016 Project 1612, A New Exhibition Space for Artists Near and Far
- Apr 7, 2016 – Apr 9, 2016 Midwest Art History Society Annual Conference
- Nov 21, 2015 Back in Illinois (part ONE)...
- Sep 14, 2015 – Oct 14, 2015 Garage Days: The Studio Extension
© 2015-16 Project 1612